Brand Intro :
What is Swarn Krita?
Krita means skin, while Swarn is Gold; Ordinary soaps take away skin’s moisture, suppleness and youth.
Nourish your skin with our soaps, hand-made from pure natural oils and essential oils. No chemicals, fillers or artificial colors…nothing less than Gold for that Golden Skin.
The brand Swarnkrita got launched early in this year and the person behind the creation is Ms. Rohini Sood , Soap Artisan.
During the long email conversation with Rohini, she told me the approach behind Swarnkrita Soaps :
- All the soaps are made using the traditional (& better) cold process method.
- Everything is made from scratch. We see a lot of “pretty” soaps which are in fact made using off-the-shelf soap base or soap-noodles. They might look pretty but many times the soap mixer (not soap-maker) doesn’t have a clue about the ingredients and ratios which give a balanced soap.
- My cold process soaps are cured for four weeks which makes them mild and give long lasting bars.
- There are NO artificial colors, chemical fragrances, preservatives or other garbage added to these soaps.
- I use pure edible oils like Castor, Coconut, Rice Bran, Olive and pure essential oils which make these soaps mild and best suited for getting a lovely skin. You will notice that skin does not feel dry after using these soaps.
- The essential oil mix gives benefits of a spa like feel right at home.
- These soaps are cruelty free. They are not tested on animals. Instead they are tested among family & friends.Free from Chemicals/parabens/sulphates/fillers. All natural and close to nature.
Price : Rs. 180 for 75 grams
Ingredients : Vegetable Oils of Rice Bran, Palmolein and Coconut Water, Essential Oils of Lavender and Ylang Ylang.
Thoughts for the product :
I really want to praise Rohini for designing such a beautiful packaging. The mini cardboard box packaging is so safe and perfect that protects the soaps while transit.
The soap was safely packed in the cute cardboard box and wrapped up in butterpaper. As I removed the cover the soothing fragrance started lingering around in the environment. The first thought in mind after smelling the soap was : Is it Johnsons Baby Soap ?
It’s a beautiful combo of Lavender and Ylang Ylang fragrances. (Personally I love Ylang Ylang fragrance that’s why I picked up this soap).
One best thing I found about the Swarnkrita Soaps is that they lather really good and cleans the skin superbly and takes away all the dirt and sweat. The fragrance of this soap is so soothing that I prefer to use it at night time and it keeps my skin fresh till morning though the fragrance doesn’t stay after bath. Even in day time it keeps the skin fresh for longer period until you get sweaty.
This soap doesn’t dry out the skin but with the changing weather dry skin people may feel the need to moisturize their skin.
If I talk about the soap bar I just love how the soaps have been designed. Look at the design in the above picture.
Why to try this :
- Natural handmade soap
- Soap is made from the scratch
- Soap base always reminds me of Kama Ayurveda soaps
- Soothing Lavender and Ylang Ylang Fragrance
- Mild fragrance.
- Packaging is very interesting.
- The soap will last for 3-4 weeks.
- Simple yet beautifully designed soap.
Why to miss :
- Only one point that can be ignored is the fragrance doesn’t stay after bath.
Product Rating : 5/5 Highly Recommended..
Have you tried Swarnkrita soaps, Share your favourite handmade soap in the comment section ?
Disclaimer : This is not a sponsored post. The product has been bought by own money. Honest Reviews.